Services to festival-goers
When it comes to public safety, every effort has been made to ensure your visit to MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE is both pleasant and secure.
Teams of first responders will patrol at all times the site to respond to first aid needs as they arise.
Lost and Found
For loss of personal effects during attendance at MONTRÉAL EN LUMIÈRE, please call 514 288-1971 or contact us at objets.trouves@equipespectra.
Washrooms and adapted restrooms
Portable washrooms will be located:
- at the corner of Ste. Catherine and De Bleury Streets (adapted toilet accessible to the handicapped, with an access ramp)
- in front of the Place des Arts
- at the north-east corner of Jeanne-Mance and Ste. Catherine Streets (adapted toilet accessible to the handicapped, with an access ramp)
- north of the Place des Festivals, south of De Maisonneuve Blvd. and east of Balmoral Street (adapted toilet accessible to the handicapped, with an access ramp)
Parents can care for their nursing infants in the Complexe Desjardins washrooms, which are equipped with a dressing table.
You will find an information kiosk on the Place des Festivals, at the corner of Jeanne-Mance Street and Ste-Catherine Street. The following services will be offered:
- Information on all festival activities
- Daily programming updates
- Subscription to the newsletter featuring exclusive offers
- Lost & found
- Assistance to lost ones
- Comment and suggestion box for festival-goers
We’re proud to offer installations adapted to mobility-impaired persons. While some food concessions may be difficult to access, our staff will be more than glad to offer assistance. Please note that certain activities, such as the Ferris Wheel, the Zip-line, the Slide and some children’s games are unfortunately not accessible to persons using a wheelchair. Please contact the Info-Lumières La Presse+ at 514 288-9955 or 1 855 864-3737 (1 85 LUMIERES) if you have any questions concerning access to the site for mobility-impaired persons.